Beximco labour unrest to end if administrator takes control: Labour Secretary
Labour and Employment Secretary AHM Shafiquzzaman said on Sunday that the ongoing labour unrest at Beximco industrial group will be resolved once an administrator takes full control.
“We will soon appoint an administrator at Beximco,” he told a press conference at the Bangladesh Secretariat.
The press conference was arranged to brief journalists about the activities of the Youth and Sports Ministry and the Labour and Employment Ministry during the 100 days of the interim government.
Youth and Sports Adviser Asif Mahmud Sajeeb Bhuiyan was present at the conference, who was earlier in the charge of the Labour and Employment Ministry.